Cold Water Storage Tank Replacement
Ensure compliance with BS6700, The Water Supply Regulations and The Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations.
Cold Water Storage Tanks are often the very last items of plant considered for inclusion in planned maintenance programmes. Consequently, the first indication of any problems often reveals that corrosion and structural failure necessitate total replacement of Cold Water Storage Tanks.
Integrated Water Services offers a tailored service to customers that ensures replacement tanks that comply fully with BS 6700 - Specification for design, installation, testing and maintenance of services supplying water for domestic use within buildings and their curtilages.
New Tank Installations
Integrated Water Services provide a comprehensive survey and recommendation package with quotation free of charge. Full proposals can be developed and submitted to clients including:
- CAD™ Drawings
- Issue of systems specific method statements
- Installation Programmes and Work schedules
- Provision of labour and equipment
- Specialist sub-contract labour
- Issue of compliance certificates
- Standard BS6700 specifications or your own internal specifications can be catered for, BS6700 is the Integrated Water Services standard service recommendation
- Removal and disposal of existing tanks
- System specific method statements agreed prior to commencement of the work, detailing your site requirements such as permit to work, permit to enter confined spaces, safe disposal, use of specialised equipment etc
- All sizes of tanks can be catered for in a variety of construction and materials.
- Full insulation to comply with regulations
- Supply and delivery pipework modifications if required
Health and Safety
- National network of Water Hygiene Operatives trained in the installation and maintenance of cold water storage tanks.
- All Integrated Water Services service personnel receive regular Health and Safety training which includes all relevant methods and techniques for installation and maintenance tasks that require working in confined spaces
- To comply with H&SE requirements, positive pressure breathing apparatus is used in all circumstances
Integrated Water Services provides professional consultancy and technical service support for the health and safety, hygiene and environmental management of air and water systems.